Bootham House- Apartment 5
This superb two-bedroom, two bathroom second floor apartment is within Bootham House, a boutique residential development of luxury apartments in the heart of Bootham, the historic approach into York.
It offers top of the range fittings and stylish design features have been selected to complement the interior spaces .There is smart tv in the living room so you can log on to your Netflix and relax after a long day exploring York
The contemporary kitchens combine functionality with elegance, the latest fully-integrated appliances such as dishwasher, washing machine and full fridge /Freezer and boiling-water taps.
The bathrooms are modern and contemporary and have electric underfloor heating.
Bedroom one is a King bed and has an ensuite.
Bedroom Two can be made as a super king or two singles. It would be made up as a superking unless a request is made at the time of booking.
The building has lift access if needed and parking can be found in bootham row carpark over the road charged at £2.70 an hour or Mary gate is £13.50 per day 5 minutes away.
York Railway Station and York Minster approximately ½ mile
Bootham House, Bootham, York, North Yorkshire YO30 7BZ
This boutique development sits on the southern side of Bootham, a fine Georgian thoroughfare and ancient gateway into the City of York dating back some 2000 years. Bootham House stands proudly on the corner of Bootham and Marygate.
• Landmark residential site in one of the favoured corners of the city
• Just outside the medieval city walls in the heart of York
• Fine vistas include York Minster, eighteenth century Bootham, Marygate Tower and the old Benedictine Abbey walls dating from the Middle Ages
• Short and pleasant stroll to mainline York Railway Station
• Easy walking distance of St Peter’s School, Bootham and The Mount
• The Museum Gardens, green open spaces and riverside walkways are nearby